We process your personal data in order to provide you with the services that you request from us. For certain purposes, we may share your personal information with our partners, service providers and regulatory or governmental bodies. We will only hold your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we hold that personal information.
- Who are we?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your date?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. Who are we?
Koodoo Financial Limited (referred to as “Koodoo”) has a company number of 11822219 and a registered address of Scale Space, 58 Wood Lane, London, W12 7RZ. Koodoo Financial Limited is registered as a Data Controller and Data Processor with the ICO, with registration number of ZA560572. Koodoo Financial Limited has a subsidiary company, Mortgage Power Ltd (registered company number 10978680).
2. What data do we collect?
Koodoo collects the following data:
- If you apply for a job with us, we will collect the personal information from you that is necessary to progress your application, including name, address, date of birth, email address, and current/previous employment history.
3. How do we collect your data?3.1
In some cases, you will provide Koodoo directly with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our mortgage comparison and recommendation services, which may be hosted on a 3rd party partner website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Apply for a job with Koodoo.
Koodoo may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third-party comparison services and mortgage information / broker services.
4. How will we use your data?4.1
Koodoo collects your data so that we can:
- Display relevant content to you on our website;
- Provide you with online mortgage product information and recommendations, tailored to your specific needs and circumstances;
- Email you with mortgage product information and recommendations, tailored to your specific needs and circumstances;
- Process your job application with Koodoo.
Koodoo may share some aspects of your data with our partner companies for purposes such as:
- Data storage and analytics;
- Credit checking;
- Property valuation;
- Mortgage eligibility checking;
- Identity verification;
- Employment reference checking.
We will provide specific details of any partner companies we share your data with when you access the relevant Koodoo services.
5. How do we store your data?5.1
Koodoo takes data security extremely seriously, and we use the highest standards of security in our systems. Your data will be stored at highly secure data centres in the UK, and will be encrypted both in transit and at rest. Strict protections are in place to ensure only authorised people and systems can access your data.5.2
Koodoo will only store data for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services you requested, or for as long as we are required to hold the data by law (whichever is longer). Once this time period has expired, we will safely delete your data.
Koodoo may like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might be interested in.6.2
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out out at a later date.6.3
You have the right at any time to stop Koodoo from contacting you for marketing purposes.6.4
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected].
7. What are your data protection rights?7.1
Koodoo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:7.1.1
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;7.1.2
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete;7.1.3
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Koodoo erase your personal data, under certain conditions;7.1.4
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;7.1.5
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Koodoo’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;7.1.6
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Koodoo transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.7.2
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Koodoo Financial Ltd,
58 Wood Lane
9. Privacy policies of other websites
11. How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected];
Or write to us at:
Koodoo Financial Ltd,
58 Wood Lane
12. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Koodoo has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see their website at https://ico.org.uk for contact details.